Thursday, November 17, 2005

Attacktix Series 3 Sneak Peek

While I was away on my Honeymoon (which was fantastic) Rebelscum.com posted some early pictures of Attacktix Series 3 figures and the new Booster Box design. The three figures shown here are; Luke in Rebel Disguise, Rebel Trooper and Tusken Warrior with (possible?) combo striker/launcher Gaffe Stick!

I have included them here for you to see. Now that I am back, look forward to my reviews of Han and Chewie, from Series 2, along with a few more from our guest reviewers! Also, a new contest will be heading your way via the Attacktix Forum and I will be posting a few of my customs.

It's been a busy week for me AND the Attacktix World, but I am going to try to get all of us caught up.

Click for full size





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the tusken warlord looks really cool and detailed