There is an ongoing discussion about what fans of Attacktix hope to see in the next few series. You can check out the discussion forum here. The following are some of my favorites, I can't take credit for all of them, but check out the forum to see them all!
1. Rancor. This deluxe figure will be a striker. It will have a giant clawed hand to strike down any opponents. He will have a hinged waist that allows his upper body and head to tilt down. His mouth with have a grasping feature, similar to the Emperor, and ONCE per game he can decide to bite one of his opponents. The figure will stay in his mouth for the remainder of the game. The figure will be hanging out of his mouth, disturbing his balance, but it will be worth it! Slow moving figure, with high defense.
2. Sarlacc's Great Pit of Carkoon. This will be an adventure/battle case. It will feature a raised platform, with a large hole in the middle. A valuable object, or figure, will be placed on a bridge over the pit. Teams will try to gain control of the object, risking peril by moving dangerously close to the edge of the pit. Maybe a lashing tongue attack, as well.
3. Chewbacca with C3PO. This will be a shooting figure. Chewbacca can gain a larger defense with a paranoid droid strapped to his back. With a heavy bowcaster, and partially assembled C3PO on his back, Chewie will move slower, but will have a powerful weapon and a great defense.
4. C3PO. This will be a probability figure. Allowing some of the game dynamics to change, like the R2, C3PO can be put into play to passively annoy the other team.
5. Ewoks. Strikers and shooters. Let's see some Ewoks with rock slingshots and striking sticks. With Special Abilities to pull other Ewoks into to the game, these little critters will be tough to wipe out.
6. Luke and Han in Stormtrooper Disguise. These will be shooting figures. Luke and Han, unmasked, in Stormtrooper armor. They will have a WILDCARD class, so that they can be used with ANY Star Wars Class. Bring any "Imperialist" into play from your back ups, or Attackback for one of your "Republic". It works with all Classes because they are in disguise, remember?
7. Jabba the Hutt. This deluxe figure will be a striker. I can only see him as a variation of the Boga figure. He doesn't really attack anyone with his tail, but he is too cool of a character NOT to make.
8. Lando. This figure will be a shooter. This smooth talking character will figure out a way to be in the next series.
9. Trash Compactor. This will be a battle case. This case is place in the middle of the play area. All players must cross OVER it in order to get to the other side. Everytime a player steps on the platform, a button is pressed so the Trash Compactor Monster attacks at random. Any player on the platform in vulnerable.
10. Wampa. This deluxe figure will be a striker. Yes, it is obvious by now I have a thing for Megas. If and when the Hoth figures are released, this bad boy better be available for $9.99.